    RE: Towards Consensus on TCP Connections

    Very good point. Yest we considered firewire and where impressed by the
    SCSI serial
    bus as one of the better SCSI mappings.  It has a great RDMA mechanism and
    a lean
    architecture.  Unfortunately it is not IP and the community of users is
    more restricted.

    Julo

    Peter Johansson <PJohansson@acm.org> on 11/08/2000 05:36:26

    Please respond to Peter Johansson <PJohansson@acm.org>