    RE: Adding LUN as a field within the command structure.

    Paul,

    As iSCSI advocates thousands of LUNs per session, then search for the LUN
    over a range multiplied by the number of outstanding tags unique for all
    LUNS as well.  If TCP is in hardware, how is innovation helping?  RTT uses
    just the Tag.  What a mnemonic.  RTT should mean Round Trip Time in an IETF
    specification.

    Doug