    RE: iSCSI: Flow Control

    Since this is testing the water for consensus, I'd say yes -- some way to
    send "immediate" data on a write command should be in the spec.  I also
    agree that the FCP recipe for doing this, as described elsewhere by Charles
    Binford, is the right approach. ie. Let's not invent something different.

    <remainder of message deleted>

    Charles