    Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-00.txt

    Brian,

    You are correct. The new document has changed names as it is now a "formal"
    product  of the ips
    WG.

    bberg@bswd.com (Brian A. Berg) on 07/11/2000 18:28:25

    Please respond to bberg@bswd.com (Brian A. Berg)

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc:
    Subject:  Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-00.txt

    Is it true that this document:

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-satran-iscsi-01.txt

    is now superceded by this document?:

      http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-00.txt

    Thank you.
     Brian A. Berg            bberg@bswd.com        Voice: 408.741.5010
     Berg Software Design                             FAX: 408.741.5234
     P.O. Box 3488         http://www.bswd.com/
     14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F        Consulting: SCSI, storage, I/O
     Saratoga, CA 95070 USA