    Re: LUN field in iSCSI Data PDU

    It makes the tag allocation at the target so much easier. Tags are now a LU
    local issue.
    You don't have to take this path but if you are building a very large
    target you may want to.
    Anyhow I did no hear any objection to it when I first suggested it (a
    century ago) as a way
    to "localize" target Tags and it comes at (almost) no cost.

    Julo

    Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> on 21/11/2000 23:01:39

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>