    RE: TCP limitations (was Re: ISCSI: Urgent Flag requirementviolates TCP.)

    • To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    • Subject: RE: TCP limitations (was Re: ISCSI: Urgent Flag requirementviolates TCP.)
    • From: julian_satran@il.ibm.com
    • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:18:33 +0200
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    You will find this old memo interesting.
    Our WG chair(s) in their infinite wisdom have decided that they should not
    be kept arround in the public
    document area of this working group (and the I-D don't keep them either).

    Some other options have been discussed as well and will be taken to the
    end2end.
    (See attached file: iSCSI-RDMA-memo.txt)

    "Bernard Aboba" <aboba@internaut.com> on 23/11/2000 07:29:30

    Please respond to "Bernard Aboba" <aboba@internaut.com>