    Re: Read data chunk size and segmentation negotiation

    Mike,

    I can commiserate with you about broken implementations and we might just
    work towards having
    compliance authority (like FC has) but the requirements you are talking
    about are clearly implied by the data header structure.
    Each data header has a Buffer Offset (the initial is 0). Why would we have
    one if the implied input would have been a single chunk?  In any case I
    will see if we can fit a statement in the introductory part.

    Julo

    Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com> on 23/11/2000 20:14:38

    Please respond to Mark Burton <markb@ordern.com>