    Re: iSCSI Naming: WWUIs, URNs, and namespaces

    Doug-

    We are using a reversed domain name as a naming authority -- something
    that you "own" that you can use to guarantee that your locally-generated
    names are world-wide unique.

    Users of a WWUI will under no circumstances attempt to turn one of these
    into an address.

    Please re-read the naming & discovery draft section on this format; it
    spells this out quite clearly, since we realized early that this would
    be a source of confusion.

    --
    Mark

    --