    Re: iSCSI ERT: data SACK/replay buffer/"semi-transport"

    I thought (?) Stone and Partridge concluded somewhere in the
    range between one packet in 16 million to one packet in 10
    billion.

    But, what percent of an iSCSI flow is comprised of iSCSI pdu
    headers?  Is there a credible flow model for deciding the
    probability of the one packet containing a StatSN?

    -Jon