    RE: iSCSI ERT: data SACK/replay buffer/"semi-transport"

    The Stone and Partridge paper is mostly not applicable to an iSCSI
    environment.  The principal failure mechanisms were major software
    bugs in the driver stack of PC-oriented machines.  Such software
    bugs would quickly be rung out in any iSCSI host driver and in
    any iSCSI target and would certainly not exist in an enterprise
    environment.  The 1 in 10 billion range is the more likely
    environment.

    Bob