    RE: Unsolicited Data Questions

    Mathew,

    The appendix is correct.  It does not make too much sense to have the first
    burst both as immediate and separate PDU. It complicates implementation.
    Immediate are meant for short transactions but recall that immediate data
    can be large. If you decide to go for separate PDUs then you can as well
    drop the immediate - the gain is marginal and checking becomes cumbersome.

    For the editorial answers in text.

    Please respond to "BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)"
          <matthew_burbridge@hp.com>