    RE: iSCSI: UNH plugfest

    Some answers to your questions:

    Anyone who has paid the appropriate fees and has a valid implementation is
    allowed to attend this plugfest.

    Below are the opcodes applicable for Rev 06+ testing at the UNH Plugfest:

    Valid initiator opcodes are:
    	0x00 NOP-Out (from initiator to target)
    	0x01 SCSI Command (encapsulates a SCSI Command Descriptor Block)
    	0x02 SCSI Task Management Command
    	0x03 Login Command
    	0x04 Text Command
    	0x05 SCSI Data-out (for WRITE operations)
    	0x06 Logout Command
    	0x10 SNACK Request

    Valid target opcodes are:

    	0x20 NOP-In (from target to initiator)
    	0x21 SCSI Response (contains SCSI status and possibly sense
    		information or other response information)
    	0x22 SCSI Task Management Response
    	0x23 Login Response
    	0x24 Text Response
    	0x25 SCSI Data-in (for READ operations)
    	0x26 Logout Response
    	0x31 Ready To Transfer (R2T - sent by target to initiator when it
    				is ready to receive data from initiator)
    	0x32 Asynchronous Message (sent by target to initiator to indicate
                                         certain special conditions)
    	0x3f Reject

    Initiator opcodes 0x1c-0x1e and target opcodes 0x3c-0x3e are vendor specific
    codes.

    Rev 0.0 interoperability testing will be performed against the July 10, 2000
    version of iSCSI (draft-satran-iscsi-01.txt) along with the SendTargets
    command.

    Not aware of any collated rev 06 errata at this time. I'll see if we can up
    with something.

    Dave