    RE: UNH FCIP Plugfest

    • To: "Glen Shok" <glen.shok@sanvalley.com>, <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: UNH FCIP Plugfest
    • From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <egrodriguez@lucent.com>
    • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:42:56 -0400
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Title:
    Hi all,

    This plugfest is open to all companies who wish to participate, provided they pay the associated plugfest fees.
    While sponsored by SNIA, a company does not need to be a member of the SNIA organization to participate.

    More information about the plugfest can be found via the URL below.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth