    RE: iSCSI Check Condition

    The short answer is "Autosense is REQUIRED", see
    section 2.4.5 of -06.  If CHECK CONDITION comes
    back, the Initiator MUST look for the sense data
    even if the Initiator doesn't expect any response
    data from a successful command execution, and hence
    the Target sends the sense data back with the
    response.