    Re: iSCSI: NOPs should not have a CmdSN

    Matt,

    The current wording enables the use of CmdSN as the vendor sees fit and
    attaches meaning only where
    it is required.  This way you can invent text commands that use CmdSN!

    Julo

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:
    Subject:  Re: iSCSI: NOPs should not have a CmdSN

    To improve clarity, I suggest wording along the lines of "The CmdSN is
    reserved for Non task management immediate commands.  Immediate task
    management commands MUST use the next valid CmdSN..."

    -Matt