    RE: iSCSI: Discovery Sessions

    .. snip ..

    > Julian had suggested that we simply provide a text key at
    > login that says
    >
    >    DiscoverySession=yes
    >
    > to indicate that the session was to be used for SendTargets;
    > no TargetName would need to be specified at all for the session.
    >
    > Since this was analogous to other "special" sessions, such as
    > boot and copy manager sessions, we further combined these
    > separate booleans into a SessionType.
    >
    > This means that rather than specifying the target "iscsi" in
    > the login request, the initiator would instead specify:
    >
    >    SessionType=Discovery

    So which is it, "DiscoverySession" or "SessionType"?  If both, why do we
    need both?

    On another note, Appendix D should *clearly* indicate which of these keys
    are mandatory to implement (which means offer and answer).

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard