    London: Call for agenda items

    We're starting to assemble the London agenda.  iSCSI
    draft authors, please coordinate your request for time
    with John Hufferd (iSCSI Technical Coordinator,
    hufferd@us.ibm.com).  Anyone else wanting agenda time
    should send the request to me, including the purpose
    of the time and the associated Internet-Draft (if any).

    A couple of reminders:
    - London is primarily for iSCSI-related topics.  FCIP and
    	iFCP topics will be take up in the Orange County,
    	CA interim meeting due to the conflict between
    	the London IETF meetings and the T11 meetings.
    - Agenda time is to work on open issues.  ASSUME THAT
    	ATTENDEES HAVE READ THE DRAFTS!  Time should not
    	be used for presentations covering draft contents.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500