    RE: London: Call for agenda items

    rev. 07 will be issued this week. Julo

    "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net> on 18-07-2001 02:37:36

    Please respond to "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net>

    To:   Black_David@emc.com, ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:
    Subject:  RE: London: Call for agenda items

    David,

    Unless I missed something, iSCSI is still at the same revision as the last
    interim meeting.  Will there be an updated draft presented prior to the
    meeting?  It is difficult to understand the consensus that has be reached
    just upon examining the reflector.  Is there a document that reflects these
    current changes?

    Doug