    RE: London: Call for agenda items

    Julian,
    Based on what we see going on at UNH I think that each major version,
    should have a different version number in the protocol.  We will have many
    more of these, lets not make it hard for the participants.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL@ece.cmu.edu on 07/18/2001 07:08:23 AM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu