    RE: The iSCSI Plugfest - update for Wednesday

    No - only sending good status on Data-In PDU.  And again this did not
    change from draft 00.  Julo

    "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net> on 19-07-2001 15:23:47

    Please respond to "Barry Reinhold" <bbrtrebia@mediaone.net>

    To:   Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:
    Subject:  RE: The iSCSI Plugfest - update for Wednesday

    Julian,
         Am I to understand from this that iSCSI intends to support both (1)
    sending
    of status information in iSCSI data PDUs and also sending of data in iSCSI
    response PDUS?