    Re: iSCSI: specific initiator

    I will expand the relevant paragraph from 4.1 to read:

       If the iSCSI Target Name and/or iSCSI Initiator Name is going to be used
       in determining the security mode or it is implicit part of
       authentication, then the iSCSI Target Name and/or iSCSI Initiator Name
       MUST be sent in the login command for the first connection of a session
       to identify the storage endpoint of the session. If sent on new
       connections within an existing session it MUST be the same as the one
       used for the leading connection.  If the iSCSI Target Name and/or iSCSI
       Initiator Name is going to be used only for access control, it can be
       sent after the Security Context Complete is achieved. An unknown target
       can be accessed by using "iSCSI" as a placeholder for the iSCSI Target
       Name or none if the session is a discovery session.

    "Eddy Quicksall" <EQuicksall@mediaone.net> on 23-07-2001 21:38:49

    Please respond to "Eddy Quicksall" <EQuicksall@mediaone.net>