    SCSI CDB bytes

    Hello,

    I have some questions about the SCSI CDB.

    From the draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-07.txt:
        "2.3.6 CDB - SCSI Command Descriptor Block

            There are 16 bytes in the CDB field to accommodate the commonly used
            CDB.  Whenever the CDB is larger than 16 bytes, an Extended CDB AHS
            MUST is used to contain the CDB spillover. "

    1.  The SCSI CDB field in the SCSI Command PDU is 16 bytes long.  Does it
    mean that iSCSI supports SCSI-3?  I thought that iSCSI supports only SCSI-2
    commands, and doesn't support SCSI-3 commands.

    2.  If iSCSI supports SCSI-2 commands, then in which case the CDB is larger
    16 bytes?

    Thanks a lot,

     Trang Nguyen
     tnguyen@perfisans.com