    FCIP: FCIP Discovery design team

    • Subject: FCIP: FCIP Discovery design team
    • From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <egrodriguez@lucent.com>
    • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:58:26 -0400
    • Cc: <Black_David@emc.com>
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Hello all,

    Last week, it was announced that a new design team would be forming to
    address FCIP discovery. David and I received responses to that email
    from 5 people.  The following group will be tasked with producing the
    initial draft of the discovery document:

    Dave Peterson, Cisco
    Todd Sperry, Adaptec
    Ravi Natarajan, Lightsand Communications
    Bob Snively, Brocade
    Venkat Rangan, Rhapsody Networks

    Dave Peterson will be editor of this document.
    Murali Rajagopal, TC for FCIP, will work with the group in the role of
    technical coordinator, providing assistance as needed.

    As per usual IETF procedures, the draft submitted by this group will be
    reviewed by the IPS WG, and its acceptability/suitability will be
    subject to IPS WG consensus call.

    Thanks,

    Elizabeth Rodriguez
    David Black
    IPS WG Co-chairs

    BTW:  The above are the only people I received notice of interest from.
    If anyone else responded to the initial email, please let me know. --
    Elizabeth