    RE: iSCSI: SendTargets in login or FFP?

    Matthew,

    That is an (editorial) mistake. They are still IO.  But this whole area
    might change - look for the framing report in London.

    Julo

    "BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <matthew_burbridge@hp.com> on
    03-08-2001 18:31:24

    Please respond to "BURBRIDGE,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)"
          <matthew_burbridge@hp.com>