    Re: iSCSI: draft 7: Final bit in Data PDUs

    Rishab,

    I am not sure what you are asking for.
    Both for read and for write the status is the one that dictate when things
    end.
    For bidirectional this does not change.
    It is obvious an error to have a status arrive when a data sequence is not
    terminated.

    Julo

    Rishabh Srivastav <rishabh_srivastav@yahoo.com> on 10-08-2001 19:48:43

    Please respond to Rishabh Srivastav <rishabh_srivastav@yahoo.com>