    RE: iSCSI: draft 7: remove S bit and Status field from the Data-i n PD U?

    Performance for the receiver is an issue - 3 reads instead of 2.
    We agreed that we will examine the need for both immediate and
    non-immediate unsolicited in the same execution
    and this is by no means a major simplification.

    Julo

    Black_David@emc.com@ece.cmu.edu on 14-08-2001 03:57:56

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu