    Re: iSCSI: rev07 - ISID-TSID & naming comments

    Mallikarjun,

    Some comments in-line.  In general, however, most of your comments are
    right on.  This part of the draft is essentially and rev0.0.0.1 :-{) and
    needs cleanup (and as the contributing author, I thought I should respond).
    Thanks for reading this so carefully.

    I'm planning on collecting a lot of these comments (I have others from
    other people), and running a rev of the text sometime soon.

    Thanks again,
    Jim Hafner

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 08/14/2001 12:23:22 pm

    Please respond to cbm@rose.hp.com