    iSCSI: Rev 07 Comments

    I have a couple of points I'd like to raise concerning the 07 version of
    the document.

    Section 1.5.3.  On page 39, under 'iSCSI Initiator Requirements' the
    term initiator portal group is used multiple times.  This is the first
    use of this term and led to some confusion on my part.  The 'portal
    group' term was clearly defined earlier and was used repeatedly in
    connection with the target but no mention has been made of the use of
    initiator portal groups prior to this point.  The ISID RULE clearly
    defines that only one session with a given ISID can exist between a
    given iSCSI Initiator and iSCSI Target Portal Group - it doesn't mention
    initiator portal groups.  It would be nice to define this 'initiator
    portal group' term prior to its use.

    Appendix A.  What is the meaning of the value '11EDC6F41' in the table?
    Is this the generator polynomial that is discussed in the following
    paragraph?  If so, it is not clear.

    Thanks,

    Bill Moody
    Architect