    RE: Open Questions on iSCSI 07 security

    For SRP, check the associated text key definitions in the -07 draft.
    The one issue I know of is that the current specification allows
    arbitrary groups, and we probably need to select a few for which
    support is REQUIRED.

    Algorithms for confidentiality and integrity, along with selection
    of a keying/rekeying approach are on the Orange County agenda.