    RE: iSCSI: Alias consensus call

    David,

    The human abstraction offered by an alias may be misleading and in some
    cases could be best handled by a management scheme that better understands
    user's perspectives and can provide clues within the name to its real
    designation.  This places fewer burdens on future transports should the
    alias feature be removed.  In the end, a management scheme should be more
    friendly than an odd collection of labels.  Here less is more but not in
    keeping with the all-in-one approach.

    Doug