    Re:iSCSI A Question on "Full Feature Phase" of iSCSI 07

    Julian,

    In the session of type discovery, the only command that can be  accepted by a
    target is a text command with a SendTargets key ( Appendix D, 34, page 167).

    In  Appendix E. SendTargets operation, the second and third paragraphs say,

    " To make use of SendTargets, an initiator must be logged into one of the two
    types of targets. If the initiator is logged into the deafault target (target
    name "iSCSI"), the only session type that it can be used is a discovery
    session. If it logs into any other target, the session can be either a
    discovery session or a normal operational session.
    A system containing targets MUST support login to the default "iSCSI" target,
    and MUST support the SendTargets command for this target. "

    Confused with your reply and this part in the 07 draft. Kindly clarify.

    Thank You,
    Thanu