    RE: iSCSI - open issues - no discussion - recovery levels

    Rod,

    You are on the right track. The external draft includes markers and the
    intent is to make them mandatory
    whenever there is no other option.  The long debate is more on how to
    phrase this.

    Julo

    "Rod Harrison" <rod.harrison@windriver.com> on 27-08-2001 16:43:56

    Please respond to "Rod Harrison" <rod.harrison@windriver.com>