    RE: iSCSI: reusing ISID for recovery

    I am opposed to doing anything before authentication as this opens
    opportunities for DOS attacks or some new form of hacking.  Also, this would
    be a "special case" behavior for login, and I'm sure I speak for all
    implementors when I beg you not to create unnecessary special case behavior.
    We like a simple state machine for the login process.

    I agree, w/Jim, this looks much like a more complicated option B, and the
    value escapes me?

    Marj