    RE: iSCSI: definition of TSID (2.11.4 of draft 07)

    Jim,

    I see your point about the current wording possibly suggesting
    an implementation option.

    Can I suggest the following text:

      The TSID is a target-assigned tag which together with the InitiatorName
      uniquely identifies the session within the target.

    It appears to me that it's all that's required for uniqueness, I
    don't think we need to mention ISID here.  If there are multiple
    sessions with an initiator, each would anyway be assigned a different
    TSID.  What am I missing?
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka