    iSCSI: Proxies - Consensus Call

    Sitting on my to-do list from before the interim meeting
    was the following consensus call.

    Based on discussion on the list since my post on iSCSI Proxies
    last week, I believe the rough consensus of the IPS WG is that
    the iSCSI protocol should not include any support for proxies
    beyond the calculation of separate CRCs on header and data.
    Anyone who objects should post to the list with a cogent
    technical rationale for the objection.

    A consequence of this consensus call is that status code
    0103 - Proxy Required will be removed if this consensus call
    stands.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500