    Re: iscsi: discovery session - logout

    Julian

    As a target implementor, I'll certainly handle a discovery session
    simply having its connection closed, as I do for all sessions.

    As an initiator implementor, I'd like the option of closing down
    a discovery session the same way I close down a normal session -
    with a logout. It makes my code more uniform.

    The current spec prohibits closure of a discovery session with
    a logout. I think the wording should be changed to permit use
    of logout on discovery sessions, without requiring that it be
    used. That still permits lightweight gateways, etc., to not
    use logout if needs be.

    Regards

    Andy

    --