    Re: ips : Negotiation Reset.

    Julian,

    (I think I did'nt come across the first time. Here's another attempt !)

    Why is the reject reason code "Negotiation Reset" required ? Per Section
    8.7, any failure of a text cmd/rsp while in FFP causes a "negotiation
    reset" (i.e. operational parameters are reset to thee values agreed upon
    during an earlier successful negotiation).

    So, why do you need an explicit reason called "negotiation reset" (?)
    Any failure of a text cmd at the target end would be conveyed through
    either a "data digest error" or "protocol error". The operational
    parameters are understood to be reset on any failure of the text
    sequence.

    Also, I suggest that the reject reason codes 0x09 & 0x0a (Bookmark
    Reject) be removed and replaced by a reason called "Invalid Target
    Transfer Tag".  (now that bookmarks are gone.)

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao