    Re: iSCSI: FirstBurstSize, etc

    Julian,

    I believe the definition of an outbound data sequence must be modified
    to factor in the initial immediate data sent in the scsi command pdu.
    The current definition of an outbound data sequence implies that it
    starts from a data-out pdu and therefore, excludes the immediate data
    component.

    As a result, Eddy's diagram shows FirstBurstSize to be > MaxBurstSize,
    since the data sequence does not include the immediate data.

    - Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao

Last updated: Thu Oct 11 19:17:23 2001