    RE: iSCSI: SCSI Iniitator port: a simple approach, acceptable?

    Santosh,

    As I said, this is an endless debate. I don't think
    everything can be optimized out of the code path.
    I apologise in advance for not responding any more
    to this thread.

    Somesh

Last updated: Fri Oct 12 22:17:25 2001
7220 messages in chronological order