    RE: iSCSI: Implementation identification keys

    David,
    Thanks for the concise summary.

    I have been silent on this thread hoping it would die it's own death, since
    we long ago agreed not to add any more gratuitous keys that weren't required
    for protocol functionality (see the old threads on "TargetAlias" and
    "SendTargets").  Otherwise, the list of things "it would be nice to have"
    will never end.

    Some posters seem to think that a lack of comment indicates support, so I'd
    like to add my voice to Pat's against the proposed vendor/product/rev keys
    for all the reasons that have been sited so many times on this list.

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard