    RE: Towards Consensus on TCP connections

    see: ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/drafts/gpp/gpp-r09.pdf

    Jeff,

    There is a considerable difference between the SCSI-GPP and iSCSI.  With GPP
    there are only 256 possible LUNs per target (among other notable features).
    Under iSCSI, there are 18,447,000,000,000,000,000 possible LUNs per target
    and this 64-bit LUN value is implied in some cases.

    Doug