    From: julian_satran@il.ibm.com [mailto:julian_satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:57 PM
    To: ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: RE: Comments on the Draft

    On 1 - depends on where thing go with asymmetric vs. symmetric.

    2 - Explicit error codes - isn't that the sense function?

    3 - For the flag - probably yes- but I am not sure.  Status implies it so
    you need it
    only if status is bad - which can be before the end.

    Julo

    "Hall, Howard" <howard@pirus.com> on 13/09/2000 20:50:10

    Please respond to "Hall, Howard" <howard@pirus.com>