    RE: iSCSI: T10 meeting

    David,

    The FCoverIP specification has already defined FC encapsulation.  Should
    there be  additional information required to transport an FC frame over IP,
    that should become a header prefix rather than a redefinition of structures.
    From that point, changes can be determined within a narrower perspective.
    The present solution is less than satisfactory in the basic aspect of
    control.  Solutions already exist within FC.

    Doug