    Re: iSCSI: problem with LUN discovery

    JP,

    Unless I misunderstood you this is entirely a T10 issue.
    Presenting a different LU map to each initiator as identified by the port
    or the ACCESS-ID is intentional (each initiator can view a different set of
    LUs)and part
    of the protection mechanisms of SCSI.

    With iSCSI at later stages (when we start handling discovery and
    management)
    the pain of getting to a specific volume might be eased.

    Julo

    Raghavendra Rao <jpr@divyaroot.India.Sun.COM> on 27/09/2000 23:05:22

    Please respond to Raghavendra Rao <jpr@divyaroot.India.Sun.COM>