    RE: iSCSI sessions: Let's try again

    • To: IPS Reflector <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    • Subject: RE: iSCSI sessions: Let's try again
    • From: "Binford, Charles" <cbinford@lsil.com>
    • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:05:18 -0500
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    Title: RE: iSCSI sessions: Let's try again

    Doug,
      What "command window" are you referring to?  I know of no such mechanism in SCSI.  Does "this scheme" refer to something in iSCSI that will regulate the flow of new commands to a target, something is generic SCSI (i.e. SAM/SPC-2, etc), or something in TCP?

    Charles Binford
    LSI Logic Storage Systems
    (316) 636-8566