    From: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu [mailto:owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu]On Behalf Of
    Binford, Charles
    Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 1:05 PM
    To: IPS Reflector
    Subject: RE: iSCSI sessions: Let's try again

    Doug,
      What "command window" are you referring to?  I know of no such mechanism
    in SCSI.  Does "this scheme" refer to something in iSCSI that will regulate
    the flow of new commands to a target, something is generic SCSI (i.e.
    SAM/SPC-2, etc), or something in TCP?
    Charles Binford
    LSI Logic Storage Systems
    (316) 636-8566