    RE: Fibre Channel-to-Ethernet Routers?

    Alrighty then - thanks. While doing a web search regarding FC over IP I came
    across a thread from this group that seemed germane to the topic.

    As far as misunderstanding the FAQs - here's an excerpt from a FAW on
    FibreChannel.com (http://www.fibrechannel.com/FAQs/fcfaq5.html) -
    Q. I have Ethernet. Can I bridge/route between the 2 protocols?
    You can bridge Ethernet to Fibre Channel with a Fibre Channel to Ethernet
    router.
    This is the statement that led to my apparent misunderstanding.

    Sorry to waste your bandwidth and time. I don't suppose you'd be able to
    point me towards a more appropriate listserv or Usenet group?

    -carl hirsch