    RE: iSCSI : Reject PDU Concerns.

    Matt,

    As both schemes are periodic, once an interval has been deciphered, a
    boundary is discovered and can be applied to later data already in progress.
    Once a sample has been scanned for typical PDU signatures, a trial intercept
    should confirm success with little effort even at OC-192 rates.  By making
    the intervals a modulo that is a power of 2, you would not need to be
    concerned about potential wraps between efforts.

    The evolution is called SCTP for transforming TCP into a frame aligned
    object based protocol.  Such changes to TCP as you suggest will hardly end
    with a flag here or there.

    Doug