    IPS Interim meeting April 30 & May 1

    • Subject: IPS Interim meeting April 30 & May 1
    • From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <egrodriguez@lucent.com>
    • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:37:40 -0500
    • Cc: "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett@hcm.hitachi.com>
    • content-class: urn:content-classes:message
    • Sender: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    IPS Interim Meeting

    An interim meeting of the IPS working group will be held on April 30 and
    May 1, 2001.
    This meeting will co-locate with the May T10 meeting in Nashua, NH.

    Monday, April 30 - FC related drafts
    Tuesday, May 1 - SCSI related drafts
    (Agenda for this meeting will be published early April)

    In addition to the above, a discussion of the development of a
    SCSI MIB will be held in the T10 CAP meeting on Wed, May 2.
    (Planned for morning)

    Please send RSVP (to insure we have enough room for attendees) to
    egrodriguez@lucent.com <mailto:egrodriguez@lucent.com>

    A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Nashua at a
    room rate of $133.
    Please ask for the group Hitachi

    Sheraton Nashua Hotel
    11 Tara Boulevard
    Nashua, NH

    Phone: (603) 888-9970
    Fax (603) 891-4179
    e-mail: angie.forbes@sheraton.com

    Room cutoff date is April 9, 2001.  The host requests that rooms be
    reserved as soon as possible to insure that we enough rooms reserved.

    More information may be found at
    <http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m043.pdf>