    RE: iSCSI spec qs.

    Nimesh,

    There where long and hot debates about why this is needed and how it should
    be achieved.
    On the mailing archives you will find docs describing in some detail the
    rational (there is a ID by Randy Haagens and an older memo I wrote on
    www.haifa.ibm.com/satran/ips)
    I'll certainly do a bad job trying to summarize all that went on in half a
    page but I am sure you will find searching through the archive rewarding.
    Look for the words framing and RDMA.

    If you still feel that you need explanations please give me a call next
    week.

    "Nimesh Ray" <nimesh@confluencenetworks.com> on 20/03/2001 19:58:46

    Please respond to "Nimesh Ray" <nimesh@confluencenetworks.com>